Host Paul Stein welcomes Falun Dafa practitioner Brett Price as this week’s special guest. In this episode, Brett talks about the origins, the core tenets and the spiritual, emotional and physical benefits derived from the cultivation practice of Falun Gong. There are over a hundred million Falun Gong practitioners worldwide.
Sadly, there is a dark side to this interview.
As of 1999, hundreds of thousands of Falun Gong practitioners have been incarcerated in labour camps. There, they face long, brutal hours of coerced labour — manufacturing “stuff” for the West’s consumer addictions — as well as torture and murder. The healthy ones, who have been deemed to possess the right blood type, are put on a ‘donor list’ whereby their organs are forcibly harvested — many while they are still alive — to feed a multi-million dollar organ transplant industry.
THE BENEFITS OF PRACTICING FALUN DAFA.
Falun Dafa “brings a person to a state of wisdom and harmonious existence. The movements of the practice are concise, as a great way is extremely simple and easy.” Falun Dafa is unique in eight ways:
1. A Falun is cultivated, rather than an energy elixir.
2. The Falun refines the person even when he or she is not doing the practice’s exercises.
3. One’s primary consciousness is cultivated, such that it is the person him or herself who obtains Gong energy.
4. Both mind and body are cultivated.
5. The practice consists of five exercises, which are simple and easy to learn.
6. The mind is not used to direct anything, there are no associated risks, and Gong energy increases quickly.
7. Location, time, and direction are not of concern when exercising, nor is how one concludes one’s exercise session.
8. Protection is provided by the master’s Fashen, so one needn’t fear harm from malevolent entities.
FALUN DAFA EXERCISES.